Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I was researching the web about how to make gum paste flowers for cake decorating - and of course, digressed and ended up on a blog about messed up cakes (with typos, ugly decorations, etc.- thank you to Cake Wrecks for the lovely finds below) - and just some fabulously creative cakes, too.....

First, a very cool cake that I LOVE:



I have no freaking clue what this cake below is supposed to be...it's a bit phallic, but the color and long lashed eyes kind of throw me off. A butterfly without wings? Tampon lady? If anyone knows, let me know...


And I love a chocolate cupcake as much as the next person, but when it looks like a poop crusted monkey, I'm not such a big fan...



Whoa, hopefully this cake was for a baby shower for an expecting belly dancer?!!




No comments: